Greetings to ADHD-Experiences

To: Readers


I am not sure that my experiences with treating ADHD, comorbid with treatment-resistant depression, will be of any value to anyone at all.  But there is some hope that it might be and hence this blog.

I am very aware that we all have different backgrounds and, generally speaking, a variety of responses to medication and other techniques for coping with these problems.  I want to warn you that I have strong opinions and that I may be an outlier... in fact I almost certainly am.

I do have a favor to ask of you, however.  If I write something here, please understand that this is something that I actually experienced.  You may have a different experience and a different outcome of course, and I sincerely hope you do because I am not a happy camper.

I would say, without reservation, that my ADHD and depression treatment has severely and negatively affected my life.  I dont think it had to be this way.  I hope it wont be that way for you and that you will find a path through the jungle that helps you live a happy and productive life.

I also want to say that by definition I am talking about various medical treatment issues and I am not a doctor and have had no formal medical training.  I have however had a significant amount of "clinical experience", most of it negative.

Good luck to everyone who reads this.

One more note.  I work, or worked, in a very competitive field and those people are, frankly, horrible human beings.  If you use any information here against me, I sincerely hope you rot in hell.  I dont mean that in a nice way.




Comments